Our behaviour consultations include an extensive review of your problem behaviours, an initial in-person meeting with family, and a 1.5-2 hour in-person consultation. In the initial consultation, we will work on some foundation exercises and begin to assemble a training plan for your canine. Following your initial consultation, you will receive:
- A management plan to put in place while we begin to work problem behaviours
- An in-depth training plan of demonstrated exercises
- In some cases, you will need to visit your vet for a complete wellness checkup
- Two months of follow up via email/video
- One virtual or phone follow up to discuss new exercise to add to our plan
- For complex cases, we may need to schedule a follow-up consultation to refine the plan
Some of the behaviours that we can help you with are:
- People Aggression
- Dog Aggression
- Fear Issues
- Separation Anxiety
- Resource Guarding
- OCD Behaviours
Initial Consultation: $350.00 + HST
Follow-up Consultation: $150.00 + HST
In-home or virtual in-home consultations are available, but we will be observing strict COVID-19 safety protocols. There is a surcharge of $100.00 + HST for the in-home session. In-home consultations are only available within a 60 kilometer radius of the Red Barn.
Private Reactive Dog Training
Our first and best option for you is always our Reactive Dog class, but if you feel there are other underlying issues, we will provide private training. This will require an initial behaviour consultation and two follow up in-person sessions.
Private Reactive Dog Training: $600.00 + HST
Private lessons for problem areas in your basic training are available, some of the training challenges we can help you with are:
- Leash walking
- Boundary work
- Problem Jumping
- Stays, etc.
Each session will focus on only one or two specific behaviours. Dogs must have completed a Puppy or Canine Manners class.
45 minute session: $65.00 + HST ( available at Red Barn only)